Sex and Intimacy
SEX COACHING FOR COUPLES
15% – 20% of long-term couples are in sexless relationships.
Does that describe your relationship? Are you feeling unsatisfied, frustrated or stuck in a rut?
Has sex become more stressful than fun? Has one of you lost interest in sex?
Was there an affair in the relationship? Are you looking for new ways to expand or enhance your sexuality?
Do you long for a deeper connection and passionate lovemaking?
I can help you become closer as a couple by meeting each other’s unique needs for how you experience intimacy and enjoy pleasure.
“My wife and I were struggling for years with our non existent sex life. Our libidos were totally opposite and it looked like things were never going to change. Thanks to Dr. Namita, that is no longer the case and we have found a way to be sexual again. It was not easy making the first call and discussing our problems but she was so professional and personable that we knew we had the right person to help us.”
(S and B, Tiburon)
COMMON AREAS OF INTEREST OR CONCERN:
• Do you have a sexless marriage: fewer than 10 times per year?
• Do you experience challenges and conflicts when communicating about sex?
• Is your sexual desire unmatched: one partner’s libido is higher than the other?
• Has sex become predictable and routine?
• Do you want to learn new tools to expand your sexual menu?
• Do you have erectile concerns?
• Do you automatically find yourself defaulting to “no” when you are approached for sex?
• Do you have unexpressed sexual desires or fantasies?
• Do you assume all of your partner’s touch is a prelude to sex?
• Are you attracted to everyone but your partner?
• Do you have concerns about sexual climax?
• Do you have body image concerns: trauma, shame or size?
• Are you sexually shut down ~ have little or no interest in sex?
• Are you experiencing gender identity concerns?
• Are you interested in exploring together BDSM ~ kink ~ alternative sex?
I CAN HELP YOU:
• Enhance your bond and develop healthy attachment to your partner
• Identify the obstacles that prevent true connection
• Broaden your experience of giving and receiving pleasure during sex
• Deepen your connection and reignite your sexual passion
• Learn your way around your partner’s body
• Sexual skills: How to please your lover and ask for what YOU want
• Learn about Tantra and the art of full body sensual touch
• Bridge the desire gap between you and your partner
• Learn to communicate authentically with compassion about sex
• Feel safe to share your desires and fantasies
• Learn how to pleasure the male prostate and female G spot
• Improve and transform your body image and self-esteem
• Distinguish between intimacy and eroticism
• Let go of agendas and expectations
• Resources, exercises and natural supplements to help with aging concerns
• Embrace your true sexual identity or sexual orientation
• Explore BDSM ~ kink ~ alternative sex
• Have the confidence to ask any questions you want about sex